Which Visa is Right For You In Australia?

Please Share

The most popular visa is the three-month tourist visa. It allows you to travel around Australia for a maximum of three months. Getting a visa is relatively straight forward. You just have to go online and submit your application. Your visa is usually received within forty-eight hours.

If three months is not long enough then you can apply for a visa for six months or twelve months. Another option is to apply for a visa extension to three months after you were here in Australia. Remember, if you are rejected, they will insist you leave the country after three months expire. If you want to apply for business visa in Australia then you can browse https://www.eta.sg/.

Image Source: Google

If you are under thirty then the Working Holiday or Work and Holiday Visa is an excellent choice. The visa is valid for twelve months and allows you to work and travel throughout Australia. There are some restrictions so you need to check that your country takes part in the scheme. You are also only allowed to work for your employer for a maximum of three months at a time.

The visa costs about $ 240 AUD. You can apply online and your applications are usually processed in less than two days. When you arrive in Australia, you will be prompted to go to the desk to have your visa added to your passport.

There are a few tricks to if you're thirsty but do not plan to go to Australia for another year. Check the details on the immigration website but usually, if you have applied when you are thirsty, you are still entitled to travel when you're thirsty.

Generally, it is really difficult to get into Australia if you are over thirty and want to work in Australia At this point, I would recommend getting some advice from the Australian immigration lawyers. This is because there are lots of visas available and the rules are changed regularly.

Leave a Reply