This knowledge allows the designer to deliver clients with a network plan that meets what's needed for availability, security as well as scalability. The designer must follow the PPDIOO network lifecycle through the plan and design phases from the project. To know about discrete event network simulator for research, search online.
A serious network designer takes enough time to study the client's organization and tries to totally understand the client's network prerequisites. This helps the designer predict changes which may happen as the corporation entails and grows. An designer is liable for:
1. Examining client goals and limitations to be able to define the technical requirements with the new project,
2. Evaluating the installed network,
3. Picking the technologies and device capabilities to meet the specific network requirements,
4. Choosing the placement and interconnection involving several network devices and products and services,
5. Planning and administering proof-of-concept examining,
6. Helping the account administrator in creating presentations.
The design personnel are usually very skilled network specialists. The network designer must be up to date about networking technologies, and also new design recommended best procedures. Also, a good designer needs to obtain well-known technical networking expert certifications.
Decent interpersonal skills are important whenever communicating with clients. A peaceful and considerate manner inspires confidence in consumers. The client must believe that the designer will be able to perform the necessary tasks.
To make a comprehensive design, the network designer would need to recognize how the network users connect to the network devices and products and services.